Here you will find all the most FAQ
- What is Reason+ and what does it cost?
- What is included in Reason+?
- What do I own with Reason+?
- Already own a Reason license? Save 50% off your first year of Reason+!
- My invoice says full price even though I should have 50% off, what's up?
- I signed up for a 30-day Reason Trial, but now it looks like I'm subscribing. What's up with that?
- If I already own Reason, can I keep using my license?
- I'm still being charged for my Rent-to-Own and Subscription Rack Extensions, despite subscribing to Reason+
- What are the minimum system requirements for Reason+?
- Already a Reason user and want to use Reason+? Read this first!
- Is there a difference between the Reason software application in Reason+ and the perpetual one time purchase version?
- Reason+ cancellation and refunds policy
- Reason+ subscription and payment FAQs
- Reason+ account FAQs
- What is the Companion app?
- What is a Sound Pack?
- How do I use a Sound Pack?
- Can I share songs from Reason+ with a friend who owns the perpetual version of Reason?
- As a Reason+ subscriber, can I purchase Rack Extensions and ReFills in the Shop?
- Does Reason+ give me access to older Reason versions as well?
- Can I use VSTs with Reason+?
- Does Reason+ come with Reason Rack Plugin so I can use it in my DAW?
- Can I use my already purchased Rack Extensions and ReFills with Reason+?
- Can I use Reason+ on multiple computers?
- Can I use Reason+ offline?
- Are there multi-user licenses available for Reason+?